Plans: fur kids, wifey, back to work if I can.
- Holy Roman Empire German/Austria until 1711-1740
- Kingdom of Prussia 1701-1918
- US flag 1850 31 stars
- Oklahoma state flag
- California state flag
Peter Reimer (1868-1937)
Birth 17 July 1868 in, Kleefeld, Molotschna, Russia
Death 12 Jan 1937 in Kern County, California, United States
*Married 9 April 1893
Eva Hiebert (1874-1929)
Birth 13 Jan 1874 in, Alexanderwohl, Molotschna, Taurida, Russia
Death 20 Aug 1929 in Fresno, Fresno, California, United States
I honor you this day, and I honor every bit of you that resides in me. I’m grateful for the strong German heritage you’ve provided. I look forward with eager anticipation to the great family reunion on the other side. I offer you my undying love, honor, respect, and gratitude.
Elder Rune Summons:
Born of fire, born of ice
Life is lived at such a price
Elder Runes in your way
Advise the mortal man today
Armanen Rune Summons:
Born of fire, born of ice
Life is lived at such a price
Armanen Runes in your way
Advise the Spirit man today
A sixth one is mine, if a man wounds me
With the root of a trunk still with juice;
Then I am unscathed, the man himself is consumed
By the evil with which he threatened me.
Imperviousness, a reversal of fortune, the world tree, preservation of tribe or race, ancestors/ancestry, loyalty, that which is existing, defense, the polarity of the male/female principle in the Universe, opposing energies, earthly love, as executive power of balancing justice, art, capability, artist, genius, being favored, procreation, the child, force, that which is established, World Tree/the Irminsul/the All, power, generation, ability and artfulness, sensuality, higher consciousness, return.
“Your blood, your highest possession” (List, 53).
Interpretation: Harmony (Dagaz) brings imperiousness (Ka).
1st check on all fur-kids: food, water, litterboxes, shelter.
Outcome: 6 ½ hrs. of sleep with one wakeup.
Brief wifey conversation
Well hela, I was doing okay…for a while…
A banana + a sunny side up egg atop whole wheat toast.
Call in from the E.N.T. They have the RESULTS, but want the pics of my sinus C.T.
Call into the VA to arrange pickup.
Toby completed three blocks, and CONSIDERED the fourth…. but no. So, I finished the rest of the walk on my own.
*sunny, mild, south breeze.
JsFnChst! I can’t have fish without crying. Essie LOVED sharing fish with me.
Beer battered fish from frozen + potato coins + buttered corn.
The MLS SuperDraft https://www.mlssoccer.com/superdraft/2020/tracker is nowhere as good as it used to be. It used to be a combination of live and commentary. Now it’s all commentary, it seems.
*I don’t understand. I always thought that expansion teams and current teams with poor standing from last season went first to make their picks in an effort to build their teams. Sporting KC, who finished next to last in their division, is NOWHERE to be seen in rounds 1 or 2. They don’t show up until round 3, after all the top prospects are taken. WTF? THEN, they’re only airing round 1. JsFnChst! This is fucked up.
(1) My first day back at work since Essie’s passing wasn’t horrible. Get into my area, and there are all sorts of unfamiliar stuff around the bag press. My inquiry to my 1st shift colleague told me that the bag press is getting ready to get a major overhaul. Seemingly, when it does, we’ll be moved over to Plant 2 to work our parts over there.
(2) The manager was soon to follow with an order of parts that I worked back in October. They made it all the way to Seattle and on the plane, only to find a narrowing of the part was too narrow, and they were trying to blame it on me. I looked up the paperwork, took my manger and lead over to the Hänel to check out the form block. I showed her I can only run the order per form block. There was no hand-forming on it, yet other processes after mine, PLUS one or two inspections, and they want to stiff ME with it. My manager agreed with me and took pictures of the form bock. I told her, “If there’s a problem with the form block, THEN REWORK THE FORM BLOCK. Other than that, it’s out of my hands.”
(3) Stayed pretty busy and came damned close if not surpassed 8hrs of time allotments for an 8hr shift.
(4) I was engaged a few times about my extended absence. At first it hurt to talk about Essie’s passing, but by the end of shift it seems the pain was subsiding a bit. I still can’t look at the pics with my deceased Queen on my lap. People were kind.
(5) Further comment not for public consumption.
Last check on all fur-kids
*Toby’s 1am insulin, a bit to eat, his coat on and back outside he goes, his insistence, for the night.
*1am/1pm insulin schedule is perfekt for my 2nd shift schedule.
*I called Socks FOUR TIMES; twice with a door slam and twice with my voice, but no response.
Toby’s 1pm insulin
2am nighty night.
Donar, Son of Wodan and Erda, husband to Sibba with the Golden Hair, wielder of Malant and Great God of thunder, thunder forth in our lives. When we would hold back, encourage us to advance. When we would be weak, hearten us be strong. When we would shun life’s pleasures, inspire our appetites for that which is lusty and good. Excite our growth from strength to strength; teach us, elder brother, how to throw our own Hammer, and slay the giants who oppose our will. WE GIVE YOU A MOST HEART-FELT HEIL, DONAR, as we honor the Donar that resides in us all!
*source: combination AFA Book of Uncommon Prayers, and C.Reimer/V.Elmersson
Alaf Sal Fena!